Monday, January 11, 2010

Design "Wall" 1-11-10

There isn't much on my design "wall" today. . . however, one of my goals for 2010 was to make 12 quilt tops for my quilt guild charity program.

I thought this would be a fun fabric to start with:



The design runs from selvedge to selvedge -- so I will have to be careful to make sure that the placement is correct.

Haven't figured out what I'm design or block I'm going to use. . . BUT I have a name (because of the way the blocks will probably end up) "Heads Or Tails" . . . LOL do you get it??!!

I'll be talking to you,

3 comments:

KatieQ said...

Sherry,
Your fabric is hysterical. I can see some smiles in that fabric's future.

Teaquilts said...

Love your name for the quilt-to-be!

Brenda said...

That is funny fabric!!! it will be fun to see what you come up with for it!!!

Post a Comment