I haven't even looked at my fabric or my yarn this past week. . . been playing on the computer and reading, so I have gotten some things done, just not anything crafty.
The numbers haven't changed.
I hope to have more to report next week.
To see how others have been doing head on over to Judy's blog.
2 comments:
Okay, reading your yearly goals. I can do A!! Maybe B. Close to C already. D--in my dreams! E--so far I've avoided all the sox pox! F--working on it--very slowly. G--I only do a few anymore--too many of those C's laying around! H--I don't make shawls, but I made two aprons this year!
And sometimes you just need time off. This week was family and taxes with a little sewing. Next week more family and a short trip. Then--back to the grindstone!
It's the weather!! And that darn reading that has kept you busy. Hmmm, when the windows open and a warm breeze comes in the house, then.... you'll be off walking somewhere!!!
Who knows when that crafty button will be turned on again!! But hey, at least you are having fun!!! right??? lol!!
Post a Comment