Here's info so that I can bring everyone up-to-date:
Stash Busting
I've added fabric to the stash. . . but I need to find the paperwork so that I can put in the correct yardage.
More in. . . .none Out. . . so my numbers are again going in the opposite direction of how I want it to go.
Book Reading
Finally got caught up with listing the books that I have read so far. . . .I'm up to 5 books in 2 1/2 months. Not bad for basically just reading at lunch time or when I'm a passenger in a car.
If I keep up this pace I should be able to complete 20 books by the end of the year -- not counting the magazines and quilt related pattern books (since I'm only counting the novels that I am reading). . . so that goal is within easy reach.
Charity Quilting
I have completed a couple of items so far. I have to complete the binding on the second pre-quilted piece to turn it in this coming Sunday (the next guild meeting).
There is still a ton of fabric for charity items at my place so meeting that goal shouldn't be a problem once I actually have the time to get things done! LOL
Weather
There have been some wicked storms lately. We were almost flooded out over the weekend; luckily though the rain stopped enough so that the flooded areas were able to recede enough not to be a threat.
Hope to have some more pictures of some fun stuff soon.
I'll be talking to ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment