It was a very relaxed meeting with lots of food (have you ever known quilters to not have wonderful food when they meet?), talking, laughter and work. Sewing machines, irons, and hands were going at a steady clip throughout the day.
I store the roll of batting for the group & there was quite a bit of it when I got to the meeting yesterday. . . .there doesn't appear to be much left so I will need to get another roll somewhere in my travels.
I turned in the "Beach Cows" quilt top and the pre-quilted fabric with the bright pink binding. With that I have completed 2 of the 12 quilt tops for charity that I wanted to get done.
When I get the blue binding sewn down (this week perhaps) I will have the 3rd item completed.
In an attempt to clear out the charity fabric in our closet I have three boxes of fabric pieces in my trunk. I'm thinking that I will just work on using up those pieces (can you say string quilt?) so that I can get my trunk back!! he he
Hmmm. . . .should I take a picture of my trunk for this post. . .just so you can all see a "before" and an "after"??? Or maybe I'll just take pictures of the open boxes so that I can show a "this came from here" picture, I'll have to see what mood strikes me when I get back to the camera.
I'll be talking to ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment