Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stash Report -- February 21, 2010

I didn't do any sewing this week. . . .spent most of the time reading and sleeping. However, I did get a box of unused cups and mugs boxed up for a donation to the Lupus Foundation (already have a pick up scheduled so I'm working with a deadline).

I'm on my quarterly "clear out the junk" tangent. . .so DH has been trying to avoid me so he doesn't have to do extra work!! he he he

So the stash report, boring as it is, remains the same as last week:

Here are the numbers:

Fabric IN this week: 0 yards

Fabric IN YTD: 12.675 yards

Fabric USED this week: 0 yards

Fabric USED YTD: 3.125 yards

Fabric Stash USED YTD: + 9.55 yards

You can check out how well others have done by checking out Judy's blog.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Clearing out junk is a good thing!! Hubby just doesn't want to have to give up more of his stuff!!! Have fun de-cluttering. It's a good thing to do regularly. We should all join you in this!!!

Lori said...

I do like to read back thru everyone's blog. You don't like to drive when snow is coming down. The cows I keep laughing at. You were going to maybe have a resolution on issue that has plagued you for a year. Put the binding on two charity quilts. LOL I don't like to drive when it's icy or I can't see very well. Or when we have terribly wind chill (-50 wind chill or more) as I know I could freeze like a human popsicle is I was stranded.

Post a Comment