Ok, still haven't gotten into negative numbers yet for this year. . . .but I did use a yard of fabric. . .partly for a block swap I was in & partly for making binding for a charity quilt that is made up of pre-quilted fabric.
Fabric IN this year 10 yards
Fabric IN this week 0 yards
Fabric OUT this week 1 yard
Fabric OUT this year -7.375
There are a bunch of other quilters that are stash busting. . .go check out the list on Judy L's blog --- Patchwork Times.
I'm hoping that I will be able to report an even better week next Sunday. . . because I am thinking that I should get working on some other projects that have been in the works.
For instance, I help teach at a quilting retreat every October. The retreat is held at a Baptist sleep away camp. I found a pattern for a little "goodie" bag that is made using 10" squares so I might make up a bunch of them as hand outs for those that attend the retreat.
Hmmm, lots of ideas of ways to use the stash. . . now I just need to get moving on getting them done!! he he he
I'll be talking to ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment