Thanks to Mother Nature there is a bunch of "white stuff" on the ground. . .and more is falling!
I figure that there is about 3" on the ground and they say that it will be snowing all of today.
My nephew is turning 5 tomorrow & my sister was planning on having his party today. Somehow I don't think that is going to be happening.
Since I'll be stuck in the house for at least today I think I will work on something in the basement. . .perhaps I can get the binding completed on the 2nd quilt for my charity quilt goal; or maybe I'll just sit in front of the TV and work on my Jacob's Ladder afghan. It's getting close to being long enough and it is a very easy pattern so I don't have to concentrate on what I'm doing while I'm working on it.
I've got to find my camera so I can post some pictures. . . these picture-less posts are getting boring for me so I know you are probably bored too!
I'll be talking to ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment