Fabric IN this week 0 yards
Fabric IN Y-T-D 10 yards
Fabric USED this week 0.5 yards
Fabric USED Y-T-D +6.875
I did some sewing yesterday. . .attached the binding to 2 charity quilts (the fabric from one was counted last week so the 1/2 yard used was for the 2nd quilt).

We have a birthday party to attend today (postponed from yesterday) and, of course, today is Super Bowl Sunday, so perhaps I'll get the bindings sewn on the back of at least one of the charity quilts.
Until later. . . .
I'll be talking to ya!!

Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-73-DAEF40EC8096C9BA071957ECD70655CF#ixzz0f3dqqsS1
Here is the charity quilt top that I did last week. . .
3 comments:
Interesting fabric in the charity top. I like the way you did the cornerstones in the borders.
I love getting to the binding stage of a quilt....means its just about done. Keep up the good work....PS....I love the title of your blog.
Karen
I like the way you did those borders!
Post a Comment